Who Can Participate ?
Participation in The VIAF ( Västerås international Art Fair ) is exclusively for professional artists from inside and outside Sweden
To be eligible for participation the artist must therefore meet the following criteria:
- The artist has completed a recognized professional education and/or
- The artist has been working as a visual artist for at least three years.
Your application will be assessed by the balloting committee because artists from all over the globe have the possibility to register.
Within ten working days after your application, you will receive notification by e-mail whether you have been selected and your application will be converted into participation.
Only you pay the non-refundable registration fee ( €25 +VAT) and later if you will be chosen you will be billed with the participation costs.
The registration fee is € 25,- excluding VAT, regardless of the size of the stand or wall you want to use for exhibiting your work
Your participation and registration fee includes:
- The balloting of your work
- Website listing of name and example artwork
- Walls painted white (running length)
- All package prices includes 25% VAT
- The mentioning of your name and a reference to your stand or wall on the floor plan.
- Online catalogue of the VIAF 2020
- Including its connection and if applicable spot(s) at the outside wall(s)
- Walls Hight can Vary from 2.8 and up but the artist is only allowed to use 2.5 m of the wall to make it easier for the visitors to view the artworks.
- Your name on a professional sign on your stand
- Supply of tools + screws for your hanging space
- Two name badges (for yourself and one assistant)
- Invitations to exclusive opening events Listing in online catalogue
- Virtual Exhibition on our website
- You can participate as a speaker in our artist talk
- You can hold a workshop or a lecture during the fair period
- Advice on the curation of your layout if required
- All advertising, marketing and promotion
- Continuous support and advice regarding your art career and exhibiting with us
- The rental of the required number of suspension systems for two-dimensional work;
- 3 individual Instagram posts to promote examples of your artwork
- Use of a chairs and table if needed
- The venue rent
- Each venue has a fully equipped kitchen.
- Each venue has a private bathroom
- security throughout the duration of the exhibition
- Invitation to Private View, including complimentary drinks
- General publicity
- Printed artist space signage with our logo (you may also bring your own)
- Information pack, posters & flyers
- All emails from our exhibiting artists are usually replied to within 24 hrs
- Purchase Prize Competition
Information & Participation
How Would you like to Participate with us ?
You can exhibit & sell your works also you can hold an activity under Västerås International Art Fair