Gallery Application SIAF
– All galleries from around the world are welcome to enter
– Artists represented by the gallery must be 18 years or older to apply
-The artist has to consider sustainability and the effect of the materials used on the environment.
– Images should be original artwork created by the artist, must not be replicas of already-existing works
– Each artist or collective can apply only one time, applications subsequent to the first will not be evaluated
– No medium limitation
– Image size should be up to 1 MB ,image titles should include (artist name, the title of work, year, materials used measurements)
– All the submission coming from another way than the following form will not be evaluated
The following evaluation criteria will be used for judging the submitted artwork: creativity, originality, and quality of art materials, overall design, demonstration of artistic ability, and usage of medium.
During the competition our Organizing team and select a shortlist of the best exhibitors among all the applicants, the jury is made up of professionals figures and the judgment is not questionable.
Selected artists will take part in a permanent online exhibition on our web site, will be included in our official catalogue with their artworks and biographies, will be interviewed and posted on our site, will be promoted individually extensively through our social networks, newsletter, and through our community of collectors, curators and art experts.
All exhibitors who want to participate must agree to the following terms and conditions Before submitting their works :
- The gallery retains the sole copyright for the images
- SIAF will use your images only for marketing, promotional, and display purposes for any competition on our website.
- Allow SIAF to archive chosen artwork as part of the exhibition.
- Images will not be resold, exchanged or copied.
Your participation fee includes:
- Website listing of your gallery name and example artwork
- A full-page about your gallery on our galleries section on our website.
- Walls painted white (running length)
- 25% VAT
- The mentioning of your gallery name and a reference to your stand or wall on the floor plan.
- Online catalog of the SIAF 2021
- Including its connection and if applicable spot(s) at the outside wall(s)
- Walls Hight can Vary from 2.8 and up but the artist is only allowed to use 2.5 m of the wall to make it easier for the visitors to view the artworks.
- Your Gallery name on a professional sign on your stand
- Supply of tools + screws for your hanging space
- Two name badges (for yourself and one assistant)
- 4 Invitations to exclusive opening events.
- Virtual Exhibition on our website
- You can participate as a speaker in our Curator and Gallerist talk
- Your artists can hold a workshop or a lecture during the fair period
- Galleries Networking events
- Advice on the curation of your layout if required
- All advertising, marketing and promotion
- Continuous support and advice regarding your art career and exhibiting with us
- The rental of the required number of suspension systems for two-dimensional work;
- 3 individual Instagram posts to promote examples of your artwork
- Use of chairs and table if needed
- The venue rent
- Free access to WiFi
- security throughout the duration of the exhibition
- Invitation to Private View, including complimentary drinks
- General publicity.
- Printed gallery space signage with our logo (you may also bring your own)
- An information pack, posters & flyers
- All emails from our exhibiting galleries are usually replied to within 24 hrs
Sending your application.
Our fair doesn´t have application fees but to participate in this fair you have to join our club, After completing this application you will be billed by the membership fee which is 50 € / year.
Directly after filling your application our team will contact you and provide you with all the information and answer all your questions.
The exhibition details and information will be sent by email afterward.
If you would be selected to participate you will be billed by the participation fees which will be depending of the chosen package .
Packages starting from 350€.
To participate in this fair you have to join our club, After completing this application you will be billed by the membership fees which are 150 € / year..
Our club membership includes :
Participation in our fairs and exhibitions all year round.
1 full-page on our Website and and up to 4 of your artists represented on your page, and 3 works / artist on our web shop.
Up to 30 % discount on the total fees for permeant spaces, Showroom & studios ( minimum 3 months) in Galleri SoHo ( Västerås & Stockholm Branches) and 20% discount on Temporary spaces( 1-3 month).
30% discount on Artsy membership on Galleri SoHo Platform.