Independent Artists SIAF application
– All artists from around the world are welcome to enter
– Artists must be 18 years or older to apply
-Has a higher education in art, design or similar
-The artist has to consider sustainability and the effect of the materials used on the environment.
– Images should be original artwork created by the artist, must not be replicas of already-existing works
– Each artist or collective can apply only one time, applications subsequent to the first will not be evaluated
– No medium limitation
– Image size should be up to 1 MB ,works titles include artist name, the title of work, year, materials used measurements
– All the submission coming from another way than the following form attached will not be evaluated
The following evaluation criteria will be used for judging the artwork: creativity, originality and quality of art, overall design, demonstration of artistic ability, and usage of medium.
During the competition our curatorial staff and 4 Pioneer artists represented by Galleri SoHo will judge and select a shortlist of the best artworks among all the applicants, the jury is made up of professionals figures and the judgment is not questionable.
Exhibitors will be chosen based on the quality of single entry as well as the quality of overall work.
Selected artist will take part in a permanent online exhibition on our web site, will be included in our official catalogue with their artworks and biographies, will be interviewed and posted on our site, will be promoted individually extensively through our social networks, newsletter and through our community of collectors, curators and art experts, moreover selected artists will receive a proposal for a long term collaboration with our gallery.
- All artists will be considered for any future curatorial projects from Galleri SoHo, not limited to publications, exhibitions, gallery projects (all displayed images will be credited with their artist name)
All exhibitors who want to participate must agree to the following terms and conditions Before submitting their works :
- Artist retains the sole copyright for the images
- SIAF will use your images only for marketing, promotional, and display purposes for any competition on our website.
- Allow SIAF to archive chosen artwork as part of the exhibition.
- Images will not be resold, exchanged or copied
Your participation fees includes:
- Website listing of your name and example of your works.
- A full-page about you on our artists section on our website.
- Walls painted white (running length)
- All package price including 25% VAT
- The mentioning of your name and a reference to your stand or wall on the floor plan.
- Online catalog of the SIAF 2021
- Supply of tools + screws for your hanging space
- Two name badges (for yourself and one assistant) if you will be attending in person.
- Invitations to exclusive opening events Listing in the online catalog
- Virtual Exhibition on our website
- You can participate as a speaker in our artist talks.
- Your artists can hold a workshop or a lecture during the fair period
- Networking events
- Advice on the curation of your layout if required
- All advertising, marketing, and promotion
- Continuous support and advice regarding your art career and exhibiting with us
- The rental of the required number of suspension systems for two-dimensional work;
- 3 individual Instagram posts to promote examples of your artwork
- Use of chairs and table if needed
- The venue rent
- Free access to WiFi
- security throughout the duration of the exhibition
- Invitation to Private View, including complimentary drinks
- General publicity.
- Printed artist space signage with our logo (you may also bring your own)
- An information pack, posters & flyers
- All emails from our exhibiting galleries are usually replied to within 24 hrs
Sending your application.
Our fair doesn´t have application fees but has membership fees, directly after filling your application our team will contact you and provide you with all the information and answer all your questions.
The exhibition details and information will be sent by email afterward.
If you would be selected to participate you will be billed by the participation fees which will be depending of the chosen package .
Packages starting from 350€.
To participate in this fair you have to join our club, After completing this application you will be billed by the membership fees which are 50 € / year..
Our club membership includes :
1 full-page on our Website and 3 works on our webshop.
Up to 30 % discount on the total fees for permeant spaces, showrooms & studios ( minimum 3 months) in Galleri SoHo ( Västerås & soon Stockholm Branch) and 20% discount on Temporary spaces( 1-3 month).
30% discount on Artsy membership on Galleri SoHo Platform