Västerås International Art Fair
17 -24 October 2020
Included in Your Participation
The registration fee is € 25,- excluding VAT, regardless of the size of the stand or wall you want to use for exhibiting your work
Your participation and registration fee includes:
- The balloting of your work
- Website listing of name and example artwork
- Walls painted white (running length)
- All package prices includes 25% VAT
- The mentioning of your name and a reference to your stand or wall on the floor plan.
- Online catalogue of the VIAF 2020
- Including its connection and if applicable spot(s) at the outside wall(s)
- Walls Hight can Vary from 2.8 and up but the artist is only allowed to use 2.5 m of the wall to make it easier for the visitors to view the artworks.
- Your name on a professional sign on your stand
- Supply of tools + screws for your hanging space
- Two name badges (for yourself and one assistant)
- Invitations to exclusive opening events Listing in online catalogue
- Virtual Exhibition on our website
- You can participate as a speaker in our artist talk
- You can hold a workshop or a lecture during the fair period
- Advice on the curation of your layout if required
- All advertising, marketing and promotion
- Continuous support and advice regarding your art career and exhibiting with us
- The rental of the required number of suspension systems for two-dimensional work;
- 3 individual Instagram posts to promote examples of your artwork
- Use of a chairs and table if needed
- The venue rent
- Each venue has a fully equipped kitchen.
- Each venue has a private bathroom
- security throughout the duration of the exhibition
- Invitation to Private View, including complimentary drinks
- General publicity
- Printed artist space signage with our logo (you may also bring your own)
- Information pack, posters & flyers
- All emails from our exhibiting artists are usually replied to within 24 hrs
- Purchase Prize Competition
Choose Your Space
Frequently asked questions
We are following the instructions of the Swedish Health Authorities, and with our innovative approach concept of abandoning the traditional model of art fairs in using a huge closed space and dividing it into exhibition booths instead we are turning the heart of the city centrum to our arena and turning the empty retail spaces into fully equipped art galleries.
In that way we can keep the number of visitors at each space under control and our visitors can enjoy a coffee or a launch break and get a fulfilling experience during our fair period
Depending on the agreement that you made with us and the conditions of travel restrictions in your country
Your works have to be at our spaces ready for installation by thursday the 15th of October
No, you do not need to bring nails to hang your work on the walls. Even more, in some spaces this is not allowed. You only need to make sure that your work has a suspension system. The organization will provide you with perlon cords and hooks.
Yes, it can. As long as your actual work is the main work, the whole stays oversee-able and if everything will be placed in your stand. Besides that, there is a table on which all the participating artists can put their (business)cards, brochures, postcards, etcetera, to be taken by the visitors (for free).